- Indian Council for Hindi & Sanskrit Education has been established by a Register Society registered under Society’s Registration Act XXI of 1860 of Govt. of India.
- Indian Council for Hindi & Sanskrit Education and its all courses is recognized by California University, USA.
- Indian Council for Hindi & Sanskrit Education is also recognized by International Accreditation Organization (IAO), UK.
- Indian Council for Hindi & Sanskrit Education is ISO 9001:2015 certified institution.
- Quality Council of India, an autonomous body of Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India has given membership to Indian Council for Hindi & Sanskrit Education.
- Indian Council for Hindi & Sanskrit Education is an autonomous body.
- The Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) has granted membership to ICHSE.
Constitution of India 1949 Article 351
MHRD - Letter
Registration Certificate (Govt. of India)
ISO UK Certificate
MSME CERTIFICATE CENTRAL HINDI DIRECTORATE ( MHRD - Govt of India )
CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF HINDI ( MHRD - Govt of India )
SRI VENKATESHWARA VEDIC UNIVERSITY , TIRUPATI - A.P.